Grizzly Ears are designed to deliver superb performance in demanding applications. Warranty details for a specific product are described below.
Grizzly Ears warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in the material and workmanship, under normal use and conditions for a period of 1 year from the date of the original purchase. Under this warranty, this unit will be replaced or repaired at our option, without charge for parts or labor.
This warranty is void if any of the following occur:
- The warranty card was not sent in at the time of purchase
- This warranty does not cover defects resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow installation or operating instructions.
- The unit is not owned by the original purchaser at the time of the warranty claim
- The unit has unauthorized altercations modification of original condition; tampered with, opened or punctured.
- The unit has been immersed in other liquids, allowed to be filled with dirt or dust, or otherwise physically abused.
This shall be the exclusive written warranty of the original purchaser and neither this warranty or any other warranty, expressed or implied, shall extend beyond 12 months period listed above. In no event shall Grizzly Ears be liable for consequential damages, consequential property damage, or consequential personal injury. ( Some states do not allow limitations or implied warranties or exclusions of consequential damages, so that these restrictions may not apply to you.) This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.